Crush the Interview
This master course is designed to give you the tools and knowledge you need to “wow” your interviewer and stand out from your competition. You will learn how to plan, prepare, and deliver as a candidate in a more confident, assertive and professional manner.
Are you confident when going on a job interview? Well, if so, you’re one of the lucky ones. Most people have an anxious time before, during and after their interviews: anxiety about how they’ll do; anxiety about how they’re doing; anxiety about how they did.
This course will help you conquer your anxiety so you can actually enjoy the interview process and present yourself in the best possible light. When you can present yourself with ease, you have a much higher chance of getting the job you want.
Learning how to present yourself at an interview, how to dress appropriately, how to tell a good story about yourself and give relevant examples instead of reciting your resume, will all make you a far more interesting and accessible candidate. Once you master these skills, then you can actually be more ‘in charge’ of the interview arena despite the possible power dynamics.
Interview skills is one area where a little training can go an really long way, and this course offers knowledge that can last a lifetime.
We’ll show you insider tips on how to:
- Understand Interview Dynamics
- Get the Most of your Interview Preparation
- Make the Right First, Second or Third Impression
- Tackle Interview Nerves
- Feel at Home in the Interviewing Space
- Become a Good ‘Story-Teller’
- Understand the Dynamics of Connecting With People
- Dress for Interview Success
- Handle Difficult Interview Questions
- Handle Rejection
- Sharpen up your Personal Interviewing Style
After this course, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate your value to employers and emphasize your strengths
- Know what’s required to be a successful candidate
- Navigate the steps of the interview process and how to conduct yourself professionally.
- Use effective body language techniques to build rapport with your interviewer.
- Improve your self image and self confidence when interviewing.
- Masterfully answer tough interview questions.
- Communicate effectively and maintain a lasting impression on your interviewers.
No Reviews found for this course.