Salary Negotiation: Earn What You’re Worth
Did you know that HALF of all workers leave money on the table when accepting a job?
Why is that?
The thought of negotiation makes them nervous, they don’t know how to find their worth, they’re afraid of losing the offer, and they simply don’t know what to say. This course will teach you everything you need to know so that you get every penny that you are worth when you accept a job.
Wouldn’t you like to have an extra $5,000 in your bank account?
You may be shocked to hear that roughly half of all workers leave money on the table when offered a job….and many of them don’t even negotiate at all. Think about it… that’s money that could be used for a vacation, a new home, or to pay off student loans or credit cards.
And why is that? The thought of negotiation makes them nervous, they don’t know how to find their worth, they’re afraid of losing the offer, and they simply don’t know what to say. Unfortunately, they’re leaving thousands, even millions on the table.
You don’t need to be one of those people! You should get every penny that you are entitled to.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Confidently use proven negotiation techniques to secure the highest salary
- Accurately research your maximum worth in the job market
- Navigate the “salary question” on online forms and during phone screens from HR
- Use specific phrases and tactics to increase your rate of success
- Implement the same negotiation techniques used by master interrogators
- Confidently say exactly the right phrases to secure the highest salary and get paid what you deserve
- Negotiate top benefits, such as bonuses, flextime, relocation packages
- Know exactly what to say and when to say it
If you’re a professional interviewing for a new job and want to be part of the group that DOES negotiate, earn more money, and learn the salary negotiation secrets no one ever taught you, sign up now.
What is the target audience?
- This course is for working professional men and women looking to negotiate a NEW job offer
No Reviews found for this course.